Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to school shopping

My son left his paper drivers permit in his pants and I washed it down to a crumpled ball of nothing. Nothing makes me happier than a trip to the DMV. Not that i love the DMV, it's only because it happens to be right next to Value World!
I happened to check out the Value World Website and found a down loadable
30% off coupon! Not only do they have cheap resale prices but 30% off too!


The kids and I spent an hour and a half in that store.

This is our haul.

2 docker type pants for hubbies work

3 strappy tanks for me

1 hoodie

9 t-shirts (one still had new tags on it)

3 sweat pants

5 pairs of shorts (one still had new tags)

1 pair of swim trunks

4 pj pants

and 1 new fancy schmancy jacket from Australia (with tags)

Grand Total: $49.81

If my math is correct, thats only 1.72 per item.

I love bargains.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the thrift master!! Great haul! :)

wv: affseame