Our Detroit Lions won their first game since December 07 (not counting pre season games), I'm happy. Since the seats werent sold out the game wasn't televised and we didn't see it, I'm bummed.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's it crazy??! So many people around here were excited. I was kinda like..."ehh" not really my thing. I'm more of a baseball girl myself anyway! ;)
I am a wife of one, a mom of two, self taught artist, but inspired by many, with a deep deep love for my sewing machine and fabric. We live on a 4 acre "mini farm" with sugar creek running through. I grow organic veggies, have chickens and a border collie who helps me keep them in line. Did I mention I love to pinch pennies?
4 comments:
It's it crazy??! So many people around here were excited. I was kinda like..."ehh" not really my thing. I'm more of a baseball girl myself anyway! ;)
Blech. Football. But to have a chance to spend an afternoon with you, Mish, I would've watched the whole game. :-)
Football? Gross. Isnt danni so nice? I woulda spent the day with you, too, but only so long as you fed me. And let me collect the eggs.
Smelly old TV stations!!! Don't they know not everyone can actually get to the game!?
At our house, we watch soccer. Every soccer game that is ever played, anywhere, is televised. (((sigh)))
Post a Comment