Friday, September 5, 2008

16 years

I never wanted to get married. I didn't have many good examples of what marriage was.
You hung in there, and seven years later, made me want to marry you.
There have been many highs and lows along the way.
Luckily the highs have outnumbered the lows.

Thank you for helping me believe in marriage.

9 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

aww. Happy anniversary to both of you!

frugalmom said...

Happy Anniversary! Thats a great reason for celebration. (and other things) You guys look so great in that picture.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday Michelle!
I'm so happy for you.
Enjoy your special day together :)

~Lisa

Danni said...

That is a gorgeous picture and you are an incredibly beautiful bride. Your husband looks so proud to have you on his arm - and he is very handsome. I'm so glad you found each other. Happy Anniversary to you both. :-)

goatgirl said...

That is the cutest darn picture. What a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary.

Carla said...

My goodness, y'all are beautiful! Congratulations on finding a good man to prove that it can be done. I had lousy examples as well, but have been married for 20 years.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
You are a good looking couple.
Wishing you many more happy years.
Pam

sugarcreekstuff said...

Thanks for all the good wishes, you gals are awesome!

linda lum debono said...

Happy anniversary!