I was given this LOVEly award from

It means a lot to me because I love her blog too.
I want to forward this to some blogs I love to read.
In no particular order...
http://www.redshoesllc.typepad.com/
http://farmerjulie.blogspot.com/
http://thelittleredhen.typepad.com/
http://undertexasskies.blogspot.com/
http://everydayhappeningsofafrugalmom.blogspot.com/
http://apatchworkworld.blogspot.com/
I think 6 is all I'm supposed to do, there are tons more that I love.
If you don't know how to get the award to your site, leave a comment, farmgirl recently showed me how so I'm almost an expert!
Speaking of Love check this out

6 comments:
Thanks so much for the award! :) I'll check out the rules and post on my page later.
I wish I could give it back to you for many reasons, but today it's because you've introduced me to my new favorite musician. I've never heard of Jason Mraz. Maybe I've been living under a rock, but man, do I love his happy music. It's all his own style and it makes me tap my foot and move my head. THANKS! so much!
Thanks, Michelle! That was super nice of you. Right back at ya.
Congrats Michelle! You deserve it. I love your blog, your crafts, your bags, your critters, your life, your sense of joy and humor, and you! :)
~Lisa
Hi ceecee, I love his music. It doesn't matter if he has a whole band or just alone with a guitar. I'm glad I gave you your new fav.
frugalmom, your welcome and thanks!
twinville, so kind, you are tops on my love list but I saw you already had that award. I check your blog every chance I get.
We love your blog, too. Congrats on this much deserved award!
Kathryn and Ari, thanks that means a lot to me. I love reading your adventures with that funny pup.
Post a Comment