Twinville @ http://laughingorcaranch.blogspot.com/ had this personality quiz at her site. Since i likey the quiz, I played along. I think it is pretty acurate.
| You Have A Type B+ Personality |
![]() You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer A total joy to be around, people crave your stability. While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity. Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done You're passionate - just selective about your passions |
Although I'm not sure about the TOTAL JOY TO BE AROUND, my family may laugh at that one, I know I did.


4 comments:
Actually, when I read "a total joy to be around", it just made me want to meet you more! Please don't tell me this isn't true - it will simply shatter all my illusions! After all, that would give us just one more thing in common. You see... I, too, am *always* a total joy to be around.
:-)
Thanks for taking the quiz. I SO liked the comment you left on my blog for me, too. You really made me feel special :)
Ya know, I kinda already knew these things about you, actually. I can see the two of us hanging out and laughing like happy hyennas all day...and night, for that matter. haha
But what I like about you the best is your passionate dedication for those things that interest you, especially your beautiful crafts and bags. You, my friend, have a special gift.
And I love that you use your gift and that so many people can enjoy it when they buy your gorgeous craft items.
And let's not forget your 'trash-to-treasure' gift, too.
Isn't it time for you to post one of your amazing projects soon? :)
~Lisa
Laughing Orca Ranch
New Mexico
Well, it said I was an A but I think that was just today. I may be a B or even a F tomorrow.
B+ sounds nice.
It didn't say I was a total joy to be around..hmmm. I may have to retake it. Lol...
Have a great day.
Pam
Farmgirl, maybe I AM a joy to be around! I like hanging around me.
;-)
Lisa, I know I'd love hangin with you, you are funny and you always say nice things.
ga.farmwoman, an F! You cracked me up with that one. It may not have said total joy to be around but your blog is a total joy to read!
Post a Comment