Thursday, September 25, 2008

Working Pup





Just a little something for all you T-Bone fans out there. ;-)

7 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You had me grinning from ear-to-ear this morning! Thank you!

Way to go T-Bone. He's such a good day in that he doesn't chase and maul the chickens...just sends them on their way in the direction he and you choose. So cool!

Those chickens in the tree aren't playing fair. :(

Remind me to keep an eye up in the trees when I visit you one day.

I don't think I'd like the game of 'Chicken Paint Ball" so much.

~Lisa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

(I meant "good 'DOG')
Sheesh! Can you tell I haven't had enough caffeine today yet?

:P

frugalmom said...

What a good dog. He just brought those chickens right on over to you!

Danni said...

And, did you notice...he had a smile on his face the WHOLE time!
What a great (and mellow) dog... :-)

Carla said...

Hooray for T!! I love a dog that knows their job. That herding instinct just kicks in. When we will be getting a video of T climbing trees to herd them down to where they should be? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! T's amazing!! You don't even want to see what a mess Ginger makes when she tries to do it! LOL!!

sugarcreekstuff said...

Hi Lisa, we have a no mauling chickens policy around here. Well not the ones in the freezer.

I never had chickens wanting to roost in the trees before this batch.

I have a long handled brush I use on the windows that I get them down with. I do have paint ball pellets for my slingshot!

I figured you ment to say dog or boy, I leave mispelled comments frequently.

Frugalmom, I don't know what I'd do without my helpful pup.

Farmgirl, he loves to work. I hear border collies can be hyper, he does have energy but he's a pretty calm dog.

Ceecee, if he could climb that tree he would, he knows they don't belong up there.

Farm mom, I have a better clip of him working that I posted back in March if you want to see, I'm so happy you get "movies" now.