Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a party!

Tomorrow my baby turns 13. I know what you are thinking, "How can such a vibrant YOUNG woman be the mother of 2 teenagers?" I know, me too! Snirt.


I asked if she wanted a dinner out at a restaurant (rare treat) or a party. She picked party. So that means I need to clean and cook, she's worth it.


*


Speaking of party, this Sunday with be the circle of art auction.


My bag I donated is in


this video from last years auction at about 14 seconds in. Don't blink or you'll miss it!



Maybe next week I'll have time to put my feet up.

10 comments:

Country Girl said...

Happy b-day to your daughter. Leah's is today! Love yur photo!

frugalmom said...

Woohoo!!! Party! Good choice on the kiddos part! Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Let me know when youre gonna put your feet up...and I will, too. Thats just what friends do.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Froggy went a courtin, and he did ride, hmmmMM, hhmmMM" I don't know the rest, but your toes and that frog just brought that song out of me. lol!

Happt Birthday to your daughter! My twinlings turn 13 next year. gah!

Enjoy the special time together. I've heard the teen years fly by even faster than the previous 12 years did.

(((HUGS)))
~Lisa

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh! And I forgot to add that your daughter and my hubby and I share a special date. Today is our 19th wedding anniversary!
We're still TEENagers, too. lol!

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Awww!! Happy Birthday to your baby girl!! And my, my...what young vibrant toes! But what, no blue nail polish?

sugarcreekstuff said...

Thanks Country Girl!

Thanks frugalmom, today wont be the feet up day but soon, very soon.

Hi Lisa, that frog let me get so close. Thanks for the girls b-day wishes. Happy Anniversary to a couple of teens!

Thanks farm mom, not blue this year but they are light pink and sparkly. Thanks for noticing how young and vibrant they are!

warren said...

"Snirt"...way to bring it to the blog!

frugalmom said...

Warren totally just snirted. Can he do that?

Danni said...

So...how'd the teen party go? I'm anxious to hear. Maybe it's this weekend? Let me know if you need me to stop by and tell inappropriate stories from my own teenage years or anything. Because THAT'S what friends do. snirt.
Hmmm...dark blue or sparkly pink...I think I'm gonna go with my old stand-by "Knights Armor"...kind of a bluish silver. Probably won't post a pic, though. I just don't do things like that. (sn... well, you know what i was gonna say)

Carla said...

Happy 13th birthday!!
I have two teenagers as well. I'm still in my 20's aren't I?? Aren't I??

I hope you had a great weekend and got that bullfrog to paint your toenails or at least give you a foot rub!