Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebrity Endorsement

I went to my local quilt shop over the weekend and got some new fabrics to inspire me to sew some new things. Did you know I love fabrics? Well I do.

I finished a new bag this morning and as usual, I hang new things on my entertainment center for my family to notice. Sometimes it can take days for them to notice but in their defence, our living room is very messy.



I noticed Kelly Rippa was wearing a matching dress!


Oh lookie, she noticed too!

I think she likes it!


The Kelly Bag is now in my etsy shop.

8 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

anything goes with your gorgeous bags. I gotta go over to your Etsy shop and see what you've been up to. Still carrying my chicken, goat, turkey bag and get compliments all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Kelly has good taste! :)

Egghead said...

you are too funny. I think Kelly just might need that bag.

frugalmom said...

Well, of course Kelly needs a Kelly bag. duh.

Danni said...

Snort. It's adorable! The bag and this post. Those extreme expressions of hers crack me up normally - but wow - they really fit this time with the appreciation of your beautiful bag!

Carla said...

How did I miss this post?
You are so funny!! It really looks like she's looking at your bag.

Rural Writer said...

Wow, a celebrity endorsement. You're hitting the big time, huh? ;-)

Country Girl said...

Lovely bag. Too funny you are with the tv, goooo Kelly!