Merry, Merry Christmas to you, Mish!!!! Hope you have a great holiday and get to have lots of laughing and smiles with your kiddos. Oh, and your man, too. :-)
My wv is morpoty....snort. Do you need to go morpoty?
I am a wife of one, a mom of two, self taught artist, but inspired by many, with a deep deep love for my sewing machine and fabric. We live on a 4 acre "mini farm" with sugar creek running through. I grow organic veggies, have chickens and a border collie who helps me keep them in line. Did I mention I love to pinch pennies?
3 comments:
Merry, Merry Christmas to you, Mish!!!! Hope you have a great holiday and get to have lots of laughing and smiles with your kiddos. Oh, and your man, too. :-)
My wv is morpoty....snort. Do you need to go morpoty?
ha ha, potty joke! ewwww
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Mishy ♥ ♥ ♥
Ha, you've had the same problem I have---busy, busy, busy. Not enough time to post.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a great new year.
Post a Comment