I went to a fiber festival in Chelsea with some artist friends of mine and bought some wool rovings. All from Michigan. Lamb and alpaca.
Now I need to learn what to do with them.
After lunch with the ladies, I went home and saw...
a Gypsy reading a Chrystal ball.

5 comments:
Too funny!
Fun fiber colors - can't wait to see what you'll do with them! My mom just finished a project with alpaca wool...verrrrry soft and verrrrry warm...Mmmmmm... :-)
The little picture that shows up in my sidebar of new posts makes your baggies of fiber look like green tomatoes in one bag and diced tomatoes in another. :)
My hubby has a pair of alpaca socks and has declared them the best socks he's ever owned.
Love the snowmen/women!!
Wow. Has it really been TWO MONTHS since your last blog post? That's SIXTY DAYS according to my (limited) math skills.
WTH, woman? Miss your posts. Miss your bathroom humor. Miss you.
xoxo
danni
Have you tried needle felting? I just bought a kit and am going to give that a go!
Post a Comment