Friday, February 5, 2010

Whats new?







I'm in an art show!
This is the postcard that is going out. My quilts are on the right.
I'm so happy and pleased to be paired up with a quilt artist as talented as Margaret.
If you are local, stop by next Friday 7-9 for some amazing food and wine, to chat and look at quilts and bags too!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhhhh!!! Congratulations, Michelle! The postcard is beautiful - will you send me one? Even though I won't make the show, I'd love to frame the card!
Sending you so many good wishes for a really successful show!!!

sugarcreekstuff said...

Thanks Danni, you are so nice.
Sent it out this morning. :)
Marc too!

Danni said...

Thank you ♥

Carla said...

Well there you are!! Your artwork is delicious. I wish you lots of luck in the show. Let us know how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You SO deserve to be there, your work is pure artistry! Good luck and have fun. x