Thursday, June 17, 2010

Around here


Things are growing.




There isn't much wind.


I made a bean trellis from an old swing set frame.

There is the other part of the swing set.


Tomato plants are looking good.


So is the lettuce and broccoli.




The clothes line is up.

I found this giant wok in a freebie pile at a garage sale.
I can picture stir fry on the fire pit this summer.



Little Mama says hi.


Do you see our little treasure?



Here's a better view.
(I haven't weighed it yet for all you egg weighers out there)



Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

Danni said...

I really need to know how much that tiny egg weighs.

Knatolee said...

Look at your beautiful place!! Of course you have great taste; I should have known that from your quilting. :) Love the swingset, the windmill, the hen, the teeny tiny egg, your great porch and lovely garden!

Carla said...

What a grand idea!--reusing an old swingset!
I knew Danni would want to know how much that egg weighs. I'll bet it's less than a penny weighs.
Your garden looks great. Mine is overgrown and needs to be pulled up. Our growing season for the summer is over.