Thursday, May 15, 2008

So far....

...the chick bag photo is in the lead (last post).
I'll give it a day or so to get more votes, also because I'm trying to get tons of stuff done since I am childless until tomorrow morn.
Yep, the boy left for Washington D.C. on Tuesday, 5:30 am and I dropped off the girl today for Toronto at 4:30 am.
So I'm taking this time to crank, after I got my early morning nap.
Speaking of chick bags, I was working on 3 last night, finished one this morning which I'm hoping load on etsy soon. I'm setting the other 2 aside for my next art show. I realize it isn't till August, but if I don't start now, how busy I get with the garden and kids in the summer, I wont have enough inventory. Plus I have 4 shows between August and December and won't have enough time to work on new things for that many shows. (If my sales are good, knock wood.)
I'm hoping to plan it better than I did last year. I had 2 surprise shows that I was invited to be in with only a months notice, the $$ was good and I loved doing them but I didn't harvest enough food from the garden to make me happy. Making money is nice, but if you have to spend it away due to lack of time, what is the point.


My camera is on it way to Toronto so I swiped hubbies, tons of bells and whistles that i have no clue how to use, but look at how crisp the picture looks. Me likey.



I have a couple of ideas that I am working on, so a good camera is nice. Now I just need a new color ink cartridge. It will have to wait till tomorrow when I run into town. My Mom and I are carpooling our errands, she has a little gas friendly PT Cruiser so the Monster Truck can stay home.





So of course anytime I'm in the yard doing anything, the girls have to come and check out the sitch. Bratty was pecking at the beads on this art quilt. Bad Chicken.

So it will be just me and my man in a quiet house tonight, let the nudieness begin!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Not sure how I found you, but am so glad that I did!
You are cracking me up!!!! Let the nudieness begin?!?!? Woohoo! Then I scroll down a little more and there's a stuffed dog's boo-hiney in my face! You are too funny!

I was really just going to comment on how pretty your crafts are... but now I'm laughing!

I'll be back! Thanks for the visit!
Blessings,
Julie

frugalmom said...

Is that the new chick bag in the pic?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! YAY for nudieness!! ;)

sugarcreekstuff said...

Hi Julie- thanks for stopping by. I try to be funny, I'm glad it worked this time.

Thanks for the crafty love, I peeked at your site and noticed you sew too, nice work!

Frugalmom- Yep thats the new one in the shop.

Farm Mom- I'm glad you agree. :-)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

BWAHAHAAHA! "Let the Nudiness" begin! Gosh girlfriend, you crack me up!! hehe

Love the pics of the naughty girls plucking at the quilt.

Your chick bags are gonna be famous one day!!!