Friday, May 16, 2008

Well.....

What do you think? Up there^. I don't know why this is such a dilemma for me,
I can change it whenever I like.
I don't have much new to chat about so I thought I'd put on another fish video for your viewing pleasure.


Soccer weekend and I'm hoping to finish planting the garden weather permitting.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

frugalmom said...

I think the new picture looks great. Fabulous. I love it.

appalcart said...

I love seeing the chick, your art work, and the bright colors at the opening. Yeah!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

So bright, cheerful and so personal! Love it!

And the video is cute!!

Kathryn and Ari said...

I love the new picture. But (and only because you asked) the font color is kind of hard to read. Maybe a lighter shade of red?

PS- Thanks a ton for the new fish film. Just when I was getting depressed about the end of a mediocre TV season, you remind me that the best viewing isn't on cable!