On Friday I went to Joann's just to pick up one thing. ONE THING!
I usually just walk past the brown tone fabrics but for some reason this polka dot caught my eye.
I saw a llama in it. Can you see it? Look close.
Closer.
I had to get fabrics that went with this spotted beauty.
I wonder what I see in this pile?
Yep, fabric stores are dangerous.

15 comments:
Now you're just teasing poor marcee, you know that don't you? :) LOL!
I love fabrics. It is impossible to go into Joann's or any other fabric store and just get one item. I always check their remnant bin; it's a treasure trove of smaller pieces of fabric which work really well with applique. I love to do applique. I'm glad I found your sight.
A polka dot llama!!!! I saw it. I saw the llama. Sigh. Big teaser head.
Farm mom, Marcee HAS a llama bag already. I'm getting ready for my next and last show of the year and have little else to talk about. ;-)
Country girl, I LOVE THE REMNANT BIN!! It's actually sad when those poor sales clerks at Joanns have to hand punch in all those numbers! I love when the bin is 70% off like it was this week.
You are going to have to post some of your applique work! I'd love to see it.
Yes, I do have a llama bag already. I do. But they are all so very cute...how can I have just one? Im just sayin.
Hi Frugalmom, you snuck in a comment while I was answering the other two.
You are so funny!
Frugalmom, You did it again!
I am so cracking myself up right now.
Adorable!
Looks like my llama bag suggestion is quite the popular one, eh, Michelle :)
I often get comments on my llama bag's cuteness. I make sure to pass your business card onto them. I think I'll need some more, though, before too long.
I wonder if there is a way to integrate real llama fiber into your bags.
I'm getting ready to spin up some of my female llama's fiber this week and I think it would be awesome to actually have her fleece created into a llama picture, not just a hat, scarf or socks.
I still need to shear my gelding llama. He's a handful, though. Gotta love him :)
~Lisa
New Mexico
I see some guinea hen bags with the black and white polka dots!:) I definitely need a llama bag for myself. By the way, I received the "chick" pillows today. I absolutely LOVE them!!! I'm going to be hard pressed to part with them!
Gorgeous, just gorgeous as always. You have such an eye for colors too :)
I see chickens and cats in the black fabric.
I don't know how on earth you can go into a fabric store without spending every cent you have?!
Love the llama!
Fabric stores and book stores. I'm lost in them. So lost. I can never get out with just what I went in to buy.
I love Lisa's idea of real llama hair on the llama applique...
Michele, please stop by my blogsite and pick up your award.
Post a Comment