I'm glad your hubby changed out of his jammies for this one - it looks c-c-c-cold out there! :-) What fun...T-Bone looks like he's having a ball, er, jug, er...well, you know what I mean.
Wanted to tell you how much I love your llama bag. I am keeping my crochet in it, because it's special and I don't want to risk losing it or getting it grubby out in the general public world. Although I will be taking it to the Iowa wool and fiber festival in June...
Farmgirl, he may have been wearing jammies under his snow pants, I can't say for sure. I love that my frugal pup has fun with his cheap toys, I can afford a "new" one every month!
Claire, I was told I should start going to fiber shows. Let me know if you get good responces.
Patrice Farmer, I still love that name! It's funny how much snow we have compared to yards in town. We try to make the best of it.
CeeCee, now wouldn't a real guilt free doughnut be wrong. They have to be full of fat and sugar and yummy goodness. Thats why we love them!
Joanna, T loves to run around anytime we fire up the 3 wheeler, in summer he dives into the pond as we drive by.
Farmmom, that was my sneaky way of getting new visitors, I hope it works. The dogs just seem to know things just wouldn't be as fun without them and happily join in!
Thanks for sharing the video of all your donuty wintry fun. I was a little dissapointed, though as I was expecting to see pictures of fresh, hot donuts covered in sugar.
But I suppose snow dusted over a handsome hubby driving an ATV, a cute pooch and giggling kids....is just as good :)
Maybe you can add the sugar later. Hubby won't mind. hehehe
Thanks for the smiles. I needed it tonight, my friend.
I am a wife of one, a mom of two, self taught artist, but inspired by many, with a deep deep love for my sewing machine and fabric. We live on a 4 acre "mini farm" with sugar creek running through. I grow organic veggies, have chickens and a border collie who helps me keep them in line. Did I mention I love to pinch pennies?
9 comments:
I'm glad your hubby changed out of his jammies for this one - it looks c-c-c-cold out there! :-)
What fun...T-Bone looks like he's having a ball, er, jug, er...well, you know what I mean.
Looks like a lot of fun!
Wanted to tell you how much I love your llama bag. I am keeping my crochet in it, because it's special and I don't want to risk losing it or getting it grubby out in the general public world. Although I will be taking it to the Iowa wool and fiber festival in June...
I'm enjoying your pictures of snow...as long as its with you-lol!
Well dog goneit, I thought maybe there was really going to be a recipe for donuts!
I'm glad everyone had fun.
That looks like sooo much fun. T-Bone is a happy dog with his family.
I'm with Ceecee-you're gonna lure alot of people here with that title!! I fully expect rioting.
Looks like great fun. Our dog does that too, always has to be in the mix.
Farmgirl, he may have been wearing jammies under his snow pants, I can't say for sure.
I love that my frugal pup has fun with his cheap toys, I can afford a "new" one every month!
Claire, I was told I should start going to fiber shows. Let me know if you get good responces.
Patrice Farmer, I still love that name! It's funny how much snow we have compared to yards in town. We try to make the best of it.
CeeCee, now wouldn't a real guilt free doughnut be wrong. They have to be full of fat and sugar and yummy goodness. Thats why we love them!
Joanna, T loves to run around anytime we fire up the 3 wheeler, in summer he dives into the pond as we drive by.
Farmmom, that was my sneaky way of getting new visitors, I hope it works.
The dogs just seem to know things just wouldn't be as fun without them and happily join in!
Hey. Can I have a turn, too? That looks like great fun. Altho, can you ask the driver not to go very fast? I dont like fast.
Thanks for sharing the video of all your donuty wintry fun. I was a little dissapointed, though as I was expecting to see pictures of fresh, hot donuts covered in sugar.
But I suppose snow dusted over a handsome hubby driving an ATV, a cute pooch and giggling kids....is just as good :)
Maybe you can add the sugar later. Hubby won't mind. hehehe
Thanks for the smiles. I needed it tonight, my friend.
~Lisa
New Mexico
Post a Comment