I try to never make New Year resolutions because I can never keep them. Because of my previous post perhaps? Maybe. I figure why give myself more to feel guilty about. But this time of year I always try to organize (at least some), my craft shows are months away, holiday decor is put away and I have a bit more time on my hands.
My entry way is were my pup's food, one bed and his toys are. He tends to get dirty at times and is a place we can block him off until he's dry.
Before shot, notice the small basket with too may toys to hold.
I had purchased this fun dog fabric quite some time ago and made a new "basket" to hold everything.
Much better.
I made two and loaded it's twin on my etsy shop.
Now back to organizing even though it's NOT a resolution!

11 comments:
That is a great dog toy basket!! You know what will happen now though don't you? Many more toys to come, till it's overflowing again. At least that's what happens to me every time I go up a size in baskets! :) Kylie doesn't complain though!
Roxy has a white plastic dish tub for her toys. She loves to dump the tub out and then climb in and dig. Dig, dig, dig. When she looks up, her hair is in a cloud around her head from the static of digging in a plastic basket. silly dog.
Good job organizing :-) How many other projects did you start before you finished this one? lol
cute toy basket, I went over and browsed your ETSY shop, many darling things.
Super! What a great idea! Got my llama pillow! So excited to receive it when I got home today. And thank you for the little extra item - I just love it! You are so creative! Thanks a million!
Hey. Nice bagsket. Thats a great idea. Did you know that I love to organize?
Oh, wait. That white one. That white, fuzzy toy. Could you move it? Just to the right a little...no, a little more. Okay, good. Thats perfect. Thanks. That woulda kept me up all night.
That is very nice and handy! They would make great toy totes for kids also. My kids are always carrying around toys to one part of the house or another. Love them!
Great ideal! Fiesty our cat used to have a basekt for his toys and now he's hidden them everywhere and my mom will come over asking us where the toys she just bought him are...we say, ask him!
I don't do resolutions either. Why set yourself up for such disappointment, anyway?
Cute basket, my friend!! :)
That's a great basket! Unfortunately, my dogs play with their basket as much as they play with their toys. It's was a cat bed in it's former life and they have great fun tossing it about.
Hi! enjoyed your blog! Thanks for the "etsy" help...I'll see if I can actually do it!
mary
That dog basket bag is adorable. How did you get it to be so stiff and stand up like that. It's big and roomy.
Plenty of space for more toys, Michelle (hint, hint)
~Lisa
aka~Rapunzle
Post a Comment