Monday, January 26, 2009

proud mom

Like all moms, I find my children funny, smart, talented and beautiful.
So I am taking a little time to brag.




I had my niece over Saturday night and look what my girl whipped up on the sewing machine for their dolls. They then borrowed my camera and had a photo shoot.
These are their cheer leading uniforms.
Buttons in the back.
I found this splits picture hysterical!
The models then had a pillow fight.
Apparently played some guitar hero and then passed out.
*
I have 2 children so I have to brag about my boy now.
He has made many inventions over the years, I am always impressed but not surprised
He built this, no pattern involved, filmed and posted it on utube.
It is so cool.

11 comments:

frugalmom said...

That video was awesome. I need a lego pinball table.

And really? The splits? Guitar hero? Then a pillow fight? I would have passed out, too. Im just sayin.

Country Girl said...

Very cool. The split photo was the best.

Carla said...

Oh my, you need to get in touch with Lego so they can see what he's done. They'd hire him in minute. My littlest loves Legos too. Always building something new. He makes still shot movies with them. One frame at at time.

Love the dolls! They had quite a party.

Your kiddos are very talented. Toot your horn all you want.

Anonymous said...

You've every right to be a proud momma! What awesome and inventive children you have...of couse, I'm not suprised. ;)

Leasmom said...

My god, she's talented. I couldn't do that ever. Wow. I guess it rubs off.

Anonymous said...

Very creative children!

Rising Rainbow said...

Sounds like they had a busy day! LOL

The lego pinball is amazing.

BTW my cat didn't know what to think about the peeping chick. LOL

Egghead said...

Talented kiddos...like their mom. Runs in the family I see.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

The apples don't fall from their tree, do they. :)

The Lego video was cool.
And the fashion dolls and photo soot was brilliant!

~Lisa

WV: 'scenorama'

How appropriate is that?

Kathryn and Ari said...

Wow. Talent runs deeply in this family. I just can't believe those cheerleader uniforms have BUTTONS on them: I can barely stitch a full-sized button onto one of my adult shirts!

sugarcreekstuff said...

frugalmom, I know, its fun to play with!
Those girls were busy.

Country girl, I still crack up at that one.

Ceecee, that would be a dream job for him. I like to play with the legos too. ;-)

farm mom, you are so nice.

Patrice Farmer, she used to sit on my lap sewing while i pushed the pedal for her. It makes me so happy the she loves to sew.

Thank you Amy.

Rising Rainbow, thanks. That peeping chick can be... well thats why I gave directions on how to turn the sound off.;-)

Egghead, you are too kind. :-)

Lisa, you are so nice. Scenorama is a crack up.

Kathryn and Ari, I know, I wasn't even there when she was making the clothing! And it was so cute she had her little cousing sew the buttons on so she could feel involved.