Here is a peek of a few of them.
It could be wild or domestic, the neighbors have geese.
*
Best of all, my boy is 15 today.
He gets to drive in Drivers Ed, have tacos for dinner, ride in a parade in my Dads 57 Chevy and toss out candy, then on to Dairy Queen for a waffle bowl sundae. Not bad for a birthday.

12 comments:
Too funny about the kids birthday similarities. You know what we were doing in the fall. Hee, hee...
Happy b-day to your boy!
Very exciting what may be in that big ol egg.
And happy birthday to your boy. I bet hes excited. Waffle bowl sundaes are the best. But tacos, cmon...who doesnt love a good taco? Have a good time celebrating.
Awwww!! Happy birthday to your chickies and your young man....but clearly you're too young and hot to have a 15 year old son...I mean, I've seen the pics.... ;)
Hope the goose egg hatches.
Y'all sure know how to celebrate birthdays.
Happy birthday to your boy.
And the new birds.
And yes, you can still enter for chances to win any of the giveaways even if you are not making the quilt. :)
Happy Birthday young man! Sounds like an exciting day. Especially the waffle bowl sundae.
Happy Birthday your boy! The festivities sound lovely, hope he had fun.
Awww...15...that's a big year. Have you cried yet? Our babies are growing up!
You throw a good party. Heck, *I* want to ride in a parade in your dad's '57 Chevy ('57 was an EXCELLENT year, I need to say)!! How come you didn't mention he had one of these before? Can we see a picture? :-)
That goose egg is enormous..I'm excited for you!
I love Dairy Queen. They are dwindling in number in California.
My goodness, what will momma hen think of such a huge baby??
Happy birthday to your growing boy. They grow up so fast!
Happy 15th Birthday! Live is Good!
Will you adopt me?
Happy Belated Birthday to your son!!
~Lisa
Post a Comment