I just need to pack the Monster Truck, finish cooking up food so my family wont starve while I'm away and do those last couple of loads of laundry.
If you are local and plan of going there, please stop by and say hi. I'll be at space E79 at Kings Courtyard off of Liberty. If you take the shuttle, the William and Main street bus will be the closest to where I am.
I probably wont be around here until next week.
While I'm gone here is a video my son posted of his latest Lego creation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6DzegGyijU
Enjoy!

6 comments:
Wow - it must feel good to be ready! Good, good, good luck! Can you post FB updates from your phone? I'd like it if you'd do that, please. lol
And that lego creation...???? WOW. I can't believe he made a fully functioning, dual-storied pinball machine. Love the music too. Need to look those guys up.
Very cool.
I hope you sell, sell, sell!
Good Luck Mishy! I'm with Danni, we so need updates. I'll miss ya, girl! <3
Good luck with the sales. I you have fun as well.
Hi Farmgirl, thanks! You know me better than to ask that. ;-) I can update in the mornings before I head out for the day, since you asked so nice.
Joanna, I hope so too! thanks
farm mom, Thanks! Hopefully all my updates wont be bitching about the rain. :-(
Thanks Ceecee, fun is always good. :-)
If mamas and babies allow, I might try to get us to Art Fair. I'm glad you put your location. Will look for you if we go! May you sell out!
Post a Comment