I sold quite a bit of everything which is good.
I missed my family. They missed me but held the fort down.
I met nice people. Compliments keep me going.
Getting back to normal around here.
Garden is thriving. A new lone chick hatched.
I have 11 bag orders to make.
Raspberries to pick.
2 1/2 weeks till my next show.
Lots more sewing to do. Good thing I love sewing.
Kids need hugging, I love that too.
Life is good.

6 comments:
Good for you, you go girl.
shett = your word verification
shett, I gotta get going!
Missed you! So glad you did well at the show, busy, busy girl! I'm ready for a nap just reading this post!! :)
wv=proluti....I bet we both know someone who could make a very interesting definition for this word! ;)
That is great that sales are going so well! I've considered trying to sell stuff that I make but got a job teaching online instead. Now I have no time to make stuff!
So Happy to see you again! Glad that your show went well.
Another little chicky, huh? What ya gonna name this one?
Ang just posted a way for you to use some of your berries...unless, of course, you want us girls to show up and help you eat them that is. :)
I love seeing pictures of your stand. I would love to see it in person someday. :-) Hey, I've got raspberries to pick, too, what are the chances??!! snirt
Welcome home, and I am glad it all went so well for you! You so deserve the success.
Post a Comment