I used some of the black fabric I bought the other day. There's a pink button for the eye.
I love the vibrant colors with the black chick.
I love the vibrant colors with the black chick.
When I get a minute or 40 I'll load it on etsy. I figured for about every 5 bags I make for my shows, I'll put one in my shop. Also I'm not sure how a bag with a chicken on it will sell at a teacher conference.
I put 4 pockets inside. This is the cell phone pocket.
The chick is even a pocket.
I think I need to make one for me, maybe in green.

6 comments:
That is a fun Tote! Just found your blog through Etsy. Looking forward to checking in with you often.
Rosie
This is absolutely adorable. You are very talented. I sort of hate people who can do things like this, and then even do them really quickly. :-) :-) Love the pattern on the chick's body.
I love love your chick bags. And I love my chickens, too! You have a real talent. Ever consider selling them? I'd be eager to buy one! (hint-hint)
I'd also love a llama bag. Should I place an order now. (just kidding...well sort of! hehe)
Found your Blog through farmgirl. I look forward to reading more soon.
HI! I started at some other blog and ended up here. I LOVE the chicken bag!!!!! We had chickens a while back too. Each one was a character.
I have a question/ I've noiced the label "Sugar Creek Stuff" on the inside of the bag. I make some crafty things too and would love to have my own labels also. Did you order yours some place or did you make them somehow? I'll check here again or stop by my blog.
Hi yaroslavna, Thank you for visiting my blog and the kind comment. I stopped by your blog and love your work. I got the labels from heirloomlabels.com
The price wasnt bad compared to some and they didn't take long to ship. Good luck on your search.
Thank you! I'll check it out!
Post a Comment