Five months and 100 posts, geez I like to talk. When I started this blog, mainly as a way of journaling my days, I wasn't thinking any of you would be interested in my ramblings.
So I am just going to post a regular morning in my life, or as I'm calling it...


Somebody's waiting for dropped scraps.

After I got the kids down the icy driveway to the bus, I gave the girls their grain.

Hawkeye and Hoot.

Gratuitous chicken photos.

Loads of laundry waiting for me.

I started another bag for the teacher conference show.
5 weeks away, yikes!

I went out to lunch then The Quilt Patch in Techumsea with my mom and sis on Sunday.
Spent way too much $$, but I found these great Teacher themed fabrics.

I can't wait to cut into these Dick and Jane fabrics. I hope some teachers like them, since I now have huge credit card debt.

Making turkey soup for lunch.
So that's it. Nothing exciting but a good morning anyway.
I want to give away something as a thank you for your kindness, so leave a comment on this post and on Friday I'll draw a name and send the winner something homemade.
(I'm not sure what yet)
Smooches to you all!
michelle

6 comments:
Why start today? ha ha ha. I thought this post was, indeed, quite clever, funny and insightful. And I loved sharing in your day...your turkey soup looks yummy! :-) It looks like the icy cold didn't faze the girls even a bit. Those are some tough chickens!
Congratulations on your 100th!!Love the photos of your chicken. YOur dog looks cute. Border colie? Thay are great for agility.
Can relate to the laundry photo. I'm in that room often)))/Turkey soup looks and sounds good, it's freezing here and more snow is coming tonight.
Good luck with your new bag, the fabriks look fantastic!!
I loved seeing the pictures of your girls. Is the golden one a Buff Orpington? Your chickens are beautiful. Happy 100th post. It's probably good not to do a long post. I did one I was so burned out from writing that my blog hasn't been the same since.
I just came across your blog, your pictures are beautiful. Love the chickens. ALso beautiful fabrics and what are you making them for??
Mmmm, french toast. I wish I had time to make some today.
Oooh!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 100th post!
I felt you had invited me into your home and your routine and I could almost smell that scrumtious looking french toast and handmade syrup! Yummy!
Your chickens made me yearn to spend time with my own. Yours are so lovely!
Congrats in your 100th!
Post a Comment