Sunday, February 24, 2008

Well that sucked!

I thank you for the well wishes sent my way. Listening to some one tell about their illness is dull,(the exception is someone with a real chronic illness) it's even more boring for me to talk about it so I wont. Since I have nothing interesting about my week, I'll just post some last summer photos.

I love our pond, but it is hard to get a fish to pose for a photo.

We have 2 carp in our pond, they help to keep it clean. I call them Thing One and Thing Two, and they are over 3 feet long, not the prettiest of fish....

....but when going for food they have the cutest lips!

Maybe I'll label this post fish lips, maybe not.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ha! Glad you're back and feeling better. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah....I am so enjoying any thoughts of summer at the moment. It sounds like it has been a long winter for many of us this year.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What a gorgeous carp!!

Glad you're feeling better!