Vintage sheet collection.Lucky me. My sis called had errands to run asked if i wanted to go and since we live 2 miles apart on the same road and I had the back of my truck filled with recyclables, I said "I'll drive".
Doing mundane things is way better with your sister (friend, kid, pup, lover).
I like shopping at Meijer due to the fact they have hormone free milk and we drink 5 gals a week. Also they had ham, potatoes and onions on sale and i was craving scalloped potatoes. So I told myself I couldn't write or read blogs(you ladies are too interesting) until dinner was ready and in the oven. I might be able to squeeze in a nap. I'm feeling much better but have been getting worn out easy.
So while my sis was in Bed Bath and Beyond I went into Michaels and found some cheap, soft yarn for the hat I want to make....
and lucky me I had a very old Micheals gift card in my wallet and it had some $ left so I got it free!
And I can't resist buying soft vintage sheets at thrift stores/garage sales so I made some bags last night. I hope they sell at the Teacher Convention. I cut out tons more so I know what I'm doing tonight.
Inside pocket.
These are so soft, reversible and can be washed over and over and no wrinkles.
I lovingly call them my bags of sheet!

No comments:
Post a Comment