The eggs are lovely. Are they all brown and green eggs? I was wondering if we had to buy supermarket white eggs (yuk) just so we could dye some eggs this year. I didn't know how the brown eggs would turn out. Your eggs are very pretty.
ps. The word verification for me was 'fartfhr'. My silly sons would have loved this! hahahaa
This is our 4th year with just brown and green eggs. I've never had a prob. The brown makes the red color that much deeper/richer. And after seeing that egg chicken warehouse video I never want to eat a store bought egg again. I even skipped the deviled eggs at a party yesterday knowing they were storebought. (of course I kept my feelings to myself) I have seen some funny word verifications too, sometimes swear words :-)
I am a wife of one, a mom of two, self taught artist, but inspired by many, with a deep deep love for my sewing machine and fabric. We live on a 4 acre "mini farm" with sugar creek running through. I grow organic veggies, have chickens and a border collie who helps me keep them in line. Did I mention I love to pinch pennies?
2 comments:
Happy Easter to you, too!
The eggs are lovely. Are they all brown and green eggs?
I was wondering if we had to buy supermarket white eggs (yuk) just so we could dye some eggs this year.
I didn't know how the brown eggs would turn out. Your eggs are very pretty.
ps. The word verification for me was 'fartfhr'. My silly sons would have loved this! hahahaa
This is our 4th year with just brown and green eggs. I've never had a prob. The brown makes the red color that much deeper/richer.
And after seeing that egg chicken warehouse video I never want to eat a store bought egg again. I even skipped the deviled eggs at a party yesterday knowing they were storebought. (of course I kept my feelings to myself)
I have seen some funny word verifications too, sometimes swear words :-)
Post a Comment