Wednesday, March 12, 2008

While I'm away at my show.....

..some entertainment for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc

I love this song.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Ooooh...your show!! Hope you're taking lots of good pictures.
Ok, I had a number of thoughts while watching this video and I'm just certain you'll be interested in hearing them... :-)
1) why did you choose this song to post while you are away?
2) was that a vacuum cleaner she is pulling behind her in one shot?
3) that guy running the mixer in the studio is GORGEOUS
4) this is SAD!

sugarcreekstuff said...

Hey farmgirl,
My first day was so great, I'll post and do have pics. Hint, involves wild animals.
I heard this song for the first time on the Oscars, it won best song btw. I like sad songs, before this show my mother had me so stressed, it's sad at my age, and I usually feel better listening to them and the fact that it is two regular type people singing it and it was so beautiful.. I don't know.
And I'm not sure about the vacuum cleaner, I'll have to look again and the gorgeous guy.
And the other thing I was going to post was so funny, but maybe a little too off the wall, I just wasn't sure what all my new friends out in blog land would think of me, but is was hillarious!

Danni said...

Oooh...I can't wait - it sounds gooood. At least you know I'll laugh... :-)

goatgirl said...

This is beautiful and I had never heard it. Sure to be a favorite.
By the way I went to your etsy site and bought a bag! The Boy Scout one for my friend who was a den mother forever. She has five boys that were Boy Scouts. She is excited to get it.