Did any of you have comcast problems ALL DAY? I started loading a new bag on etsy around noon. SOOOOO SLOOOOW. Well I'm glad that's over.
Three trips to town today. Twice at the dentist. I had a cavity. Luckily only sandblasting and no shots. Girl needed new sealants. Then a 6th grade trip/Toronto meeting. Used a lot of gas on the ol Monster Truck.
The trash pick Gods smiled on me today. I'll blog tomorrow, I is pooped. After I go to the Henry Ford museum for a quilt show. Busy week.
This is the bag I tried all day (around trips to town) to load http://laughingorcaranch.blogspot.com/ gave me the idea for a llama bag. BTW-she's nice.
I'm off to tuck my babies in. Goodnight all.

6 comments:
Yup, that bag was my favorite of your llama bags!
Now, I don't have Comcast, but I do know that things were crawling for me all day today. Sooooper slow load times. Maybe the Internets is full? ;-)
Awwww, you're so sweet! You are very nice, too. Can't wait to meet you in person one day.
I'll let you know when all of my beautiful bags arrive here. I'm so excited!!
Do you mind if I post pics of them on my blog with the link to your blog and Etsy shop?
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
(ps, so very sorry about the durn cavity. Hope the quilt show is loads of fun!)
ps, the link to my blog doesn't seem to be working. I tried to click on that link to get back to my Blog, but it was just an error message.
Thanks again for humouring me in creating the adorable llama bags. I cannot wait to carry mine around and get all the compliments. hee hee
Oh my goodness, how much fun is that bag!!
Thanks ladies.
And twinville, blog away, I do want to make sure they get there.
These llama bags are the cutest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment