Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One project down.....

...countless others to go.

Remember my free find that I was sanding?


It is now my new mailing station in the den.
Everything for shipping orders (except boxes) in one place. Oh happy days!
More laundry to do and getting ready for a garage sale this weekend.
Less junk in the house, more cash in the pocket, I hope.


4 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I can't even explain well enough how impressed I am with your incredible talents at turning junky things into stylish, useable and unique items.

This desk/shelf looks like it could be purchased (for a hefty price) in a Crate & Barrel catalog.

Well done!

Danni said...

Oh, you are so VERY clever. It's adorable!! Maybe you could do a blog post about your refinishing technique? I'd love to learn how you do this.

You've certainly changed me...any time I drive by something someone has left out by the side of the road now, thoughts instantly flood my head of what I could do with it. Although yesterday, the broken wood lattice and cracked plastic corrugated roofing with the "free" sign on it just didn't bring anything to mind...I'm sure you could have come up with something, though. :-)

linda lum debono said...

I love it! I think that I need to find myself one of these for my mail. Great job!

sugarcreekstuff said...

Thanks twinville!

Farmgirl-I just sanded 2 coats primer one coat paint. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
There are lots of piles on the sides of roads that I just drive on by, but I do drive by slow just in case.

Thanks Linda-I've used it twice now and love it.