I believe dandelions were created just for children to give to their moms. No matter what the weather or soil conditions, there's something to pick for mom!
I am a wife of one, a mom of two, self taught artist, but inspired by many, with a deep deep love for my sewing machine and fabric. We live on a 4 acre "mini farm" with sugar creek running through. I grow organic veggies, have chickens and a border collie who helps me keep them in line. Did I mention I love to pinch pennies?
5 comments:
I believe dandelions were created just for children to give to their moms. No matter what the weather or soil conditions, there's something to pick for mom!
Ceecee- I couldn't agree more. When your child comes in with a fist full of them, it sure can make your day.
I agree, I received a bowl full of dandelions as well.
I agree with CeeCee. But ya know what? My kids have never given me the dandelions....just the fluff.
So what does THAT mean? hehe
Happy Belaed, Mother's day, Michelle!
Country girl- thanks for visiting! How lucky you were for your dandelion gift.
Twinville-Maybe it means you are soft and fluffy in their eyes. And
Thanks.
Post a Comment