I have my big show of the year on Saturday. http://sites.salineschools.com/users/olsonb/
I set up my space tomorrow night and the show is Saturday 8am to 3:30pm.
10,000 people walk through in that short of time, needless to say, it is crowded.
This is the show that gets me jazzed up for Christmas.
So what have I made this week?
Some patchwork bags.
Tissue packs.
A funky skull wearing a pretty dress.

21 comments:
I LOVE the green llama!
Good luck with the show: you're going to be a smashing success.
Big hugs,
K&A
Love the lama also! Good luck, hope you sell lots! :)
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! A NEW llama bag! A NEW ONE! I love it. I need a green llama bag. Yes, I do. Maybe I should have one in every color.
Good luck at the show. I know you will do great and sell lotso stuff.
Up on the stage, huh? Somehow this makes perfect sense to me. It's where you belong. Will you be singing? ;-)
I was gonna shush you so that frugalmom didn't hear about the new llama bags, but...too late!
good luck at the show! You know some crazy lady's gonna make the long drive up just to buy up your llama bags, don't you?! :)
Ha! By "crazy lady" she means you, Marcee!!! :-)
Kathryn and Ari, thank you, thank you both.
Mo, thanks for the well wishes.
Frugalmom, I'm glad you like the llamas. Thanks for the luck.
Farmgirl, No singing, I don't want to chase away business. Frugalmom does have a thing for llamas doesn't she.
Farm mom, I'll take crazy or nice, either way I'm happy! Thanks for the good luck wishes.
Farmgirl, hee hee, tinkle tinkle. :-o
HA! I know! All I have to do is look for the stage, right? And knock down everyone who tries to get in my way.
Maybe, Michelle will sing, too. Ill let you guys know.
I like when we chitty chat on the comments.
I wish you many, many sales!
Thanks Joanna!
You visiters need to go take a peek at Joannas site. She has adorable goats, beautiful chickens and her turkey Franklin has had his photo in Backyard Poultry!
You know, speaking of "tinkle, tinkle", I was surprised that you didn't make a pp comment on my rain chain video from Wednesday. How funny is it that I have taken to anticipating your humorous (and frequently bathroom-related) comments to me? :-)
Farmgirl, your rain chain was too beautiful to make a gross comment over. Now if it was dirty, had too short walls around it and a bunch of strangers watching then I would have HAD to say something.
Are we not allowed to say the real PP?
I mean we have used PP and tinkle...does this have something to do with spongebob?
Nice work! I wish I was crafty!
You can say whatever you want, frugalmom...lord knows, as much as I try, I'm not the boss of you. I just try to be careful what bodily function words I put on other people's blogs, you know?
And anyway, what does pp and tinkle have to do with Spongebob??
You two ladies are coo coo. I'm just glad I'm your friend.
Beautiful, beautiful work! You are an amazing artist.
I love all the bags and really love the green llama.
I guess the show is over now, but hope you did great with it.
Pam
Beautiful work. Very nice!
I LOVE the LLAMAS!! I MUST have one. :) Do you have any remaining items? (Hoping the show went amazingly well...but you still have a few items left....) I really need to start Christmas shopping....for other people, but I like to do the "one for you, one for me" type shopping.
Post a Comment