Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

View from my front door this morning.
It's how we do spring in Michigan.
Same as last year.
We are on Spring Break now so I wont be around much. We plan on...
1. hitting the dollar movies on .50 day
2. having friends over
3. quilting
4. fixing the furnace (we did cut some wood)
5. visiting at least 1 museum
6. getting rid of this lingering bug
7. celebrating Easter with family
8. having some lazy moments
Oh we watched this great movie I borrowed from the library
called "Lars and the Real Girl". Its a good one.
See ya next week!

6 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

have fun!

Anne said...

Just came across your blog and thought I'd leave a comment. I'm also from MI and couldn't believe we go this snow. Hopefully it'll melt quickly. I like your hearder. It's so cute. You have a really nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the break girl!! And those are some very respectable goals!! :)

Country Girl said...

Yuk, our snow is almost gone here in Maine THANKFULLY!! I am still laughing about that testicle sign.
How about a tutorial on those dog bags for the simple folk that don't really sew? Enjoy your week!

Leasmom said...

Snowy spring break in Michigan here too...its snowing right now.

Carla said...

I hope y'all have fun, despite the weather.