With all my shows coming up, I put myself on a working schedule that I am trying my best to stick with.
This rain has not been much of a problem since I work in the basement. But since I am trying to take pics of my work, I need good lighting, FROM THE SUN. And my schedule says today is picture day.
So the fashion model and I went out to do the best we could. These four are what I've been working on this week.
The fashion model and I weren't alone for long.
Curiosity isn't just for cats.
I see you back there.
Oh geez.
I'm not known for my photo skills anyway. I frequently get on line customers informing me how much better my bags look in person. I still try anyway.
Luckily we missed the raindrops and no bags got wet in the making of this post.

10 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. That last pic is my fave. I love how your hen is kind of looking up sideways at you and your bag. You should create a "chicken seal of approval" or something for your bags and totally use all those photos for your "advertisements". Very cute!
As always. Nice bags.
I think your chickens are as big as darby...
Lovely bags!!!! That is a bummer about you fish. Do love that aerator....I want one for our ponds!
I know my poultry is always so curious, "could she have a morsel of food?" bags look great and good luck.
As always, you rock girl. Love the bags, love the hens, love the model! So, how's that schedule working for ya anyway? Glad to see we chatty-chatsters aren't getting in the way of production too much!! :)
Great bags! I agree with Danni about creating a Chicken Seal of Approval. Cracks me up.
Adorable bags and cute chicks! Are they Rhode Island Reds?
I forgot to mention...check out the pics of my chickens on my blog: http://www.patacakebabies.com/wordpress
Farmgirl, that one is Little Mama, she is a nice little hen. I like the chicken seal of approval idea. :-)
Thanks frugalmom, you need to put some pics of Darby next to a ruler just to be sure.
Country Girl, thank you. I sure hope you get an aerator, they are soothing to watch.
Joanna, i know, even the shy ones come running at the hint of food!
farm mom, thanks so much, you are so nice. That schedule is crap, I haven't been able to keep up at all. Not anyones fault though, life gets in the way.
Farmer Jen, thanks and i agree, she is a crack up.
SouthernHeart, no RIR, I have a collection of different hens, the one in the last pic is a Golden Laced Wyandotte. I checked out your chickens, beauties and I love the coop.
So cute! Chickens are very curious creatures.
Post a Comment