Monday, February 25, 2008

Ignore previous post

Can any of you relate to when you aren't feeling quite back to snuff, have a mountainous pile of laundry, a show fast approaching, big time mother issues (i know i shouldn't gripe it's just at my age its sad), then you read articles that make you feel worse about the world and you know there are people out there who have it waaaaayyy worse which just makes you feel more crappy, instead of bucking up and taking action you write a lectury blog about water bottles. What the? That's not me. Forgive please.

I am feeling way better now, not that much on my poor me list above has changed but my attitude has. First there is Joanna to blame who just bought my chick bag on etsy, I don't know her but I still love her, HUGE THANK YOU, and having a supportive hubbie helps and last of all a wonderful sister who shares many of the same mother issues and will listen till I beat a subject to death and has me laughing in the end. (sounds like an Oscar acceptance speech)

I promise to try to only use these keys for good and not evil from now on.
Update: I deleted the post. It was spreading and I'm too embarassed to let it live on!

7 comments:

Danni said...

Awww, you mean it's ok for me to drink my beloved yummy mineral water again??!!!! Nooooooo....probably not, but I get where you're coming from.
Really sorry about the mom-issues. I can relate. No, really. We've turned a corner lately and things are really good right now, but things can change in a heartbeat - as they have a hundred times before - so I'm always very scared when it seems like I've got a mom again. I've definitely got the entire West Coast covered with my personal mom-issues. :-) (you can have the rest of the country, though, if you want. i say it's ok.)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laughing Orca Ranch said...

(Sorry for the previous delete. My spelling is a challenge!)

Never apologize for getting heavy stuff off your chest, on your very own Blog.

It's your Blog, feel free to journal anything that interests you or bothers you. You can be assured that you are not alone in your thoughts, opinions and ideas.

And I bet you feel much better because you got that off your chest.

I think as Moms we often feel guilty when we gripe or complain, as if it is our duty to keep things all wrapped tight inside.

Did you know the major reason women die early? No, it's not breast or ovarian cancer.

It's heart disease.

Stress and worrying are some of the causes, so don't keep it in. Let it out.

We'll be here to listen :o)

sugarcreekstuff said...

Thanks for understanding. Not that i wish mom issues on anyone, but you hear all this "My mom is my best friend" crap all the time and it's nice to know I'm not alone. I just want things to turn out way better for my daughter and me. At least I have a good start on that.

Drink as much bottled water as you want, most of the great things I do for the planet are by-products of me being too cheap to spend my $$, not because I'm a rainbow warrior. Hell if they had to club baby seals to bring me chocolate, I'd say start swinging!
I'm just a real person who wants to good for the environment in the ways that are do-able for me, I don't want to make the next person feel like crap because they do things differently.
For some reason I'm craving chocolate, I'd better go bake.

Kathryn and Ari said...

I hear you! The biggest upside of the digital world is also its biggest potential downside: totally instant results! Even still, I have to admit I agreed with your high horse position!!

Danni said...

Ah, my friend, you only *think* you deleted it...the world of the internet is a scary place. In my google reader, I can still read every word of that post. This happened to me, too, last November. I wrote something really intense and then changed my mind about publicly displaying my feelings like that. Ooops.
Too late. Grrrrrr!!

sugarcreekstuff said...

Oh well, live and learn, at least I didn't include any nudie pics. ;-)