I went on a field trip today with my daughters class. No work today but I'm thrilled to be asked to go on a field trip, they get more few and far between, also the fact that my girl still wants me to go. I'm not too embarrassing yet!
We went to some botanical gardens.
Very nice but a slow talker. My ADD was going haywire.
My girl said I kept wandering off.
The girl sniffing flowers.
Guess what this is?
Yummers.
I got in trouble at the kaleidoscopes.
A couple years back, I learned how to weld and someday in my spare time I hope to do metal art.
She was earthy and awesome.
I love her braid.
Cool huh?
Water below.
Spittle bug.
We then went to a local park for salad, pizza and cookies.
A great day with my girl.

3 comments:
What a fun day, field trip and time with your girl!
That spittle bug reminded me of a white flea.
And I love that cool sign, too!
My handwriting/painting isn't so great, but with nature sticks I can get away with it and still look so unique and cabin-chic. hehe
Oh! And that bag is just what I've been thinking of making for myself, but trying to figure out just how to do it.
Remember when I went horseback riding and my jeans ripped from ankle to thigh?
Well, I saved the hip area of the jeans as well as one of the legs.
I am so wanting to make a bag like that lady's.
Oh and she is who I want to look like one day. So, one-with-nature-like. Love it!
I would have wandered off too. Sometimes the docent thing makes me crazy too. I love learning new things, but want to read signs and be able to ask questions. I'm bossy that way.:)
So glad your daughter wanted you to hang out with her. My DD and I are headed out for a girl's day out in a hour or so.
You crack me up. So, your ADD went haywire...Ah ha ha ha HA! And you kept wandering off? Oh dear, we would have been tremendous trouble had we gone to grade school together. It sounds like your daughter was keeping *you* in line - and probably cracking up the whole time about it, too.
Sorry about the kaleidoscopes, though, I would have gotten hung up on them, too.
Isn't it funny how we start to appreciate things like still being asked to volunteer on field trips? Hang on to that for as long as you can - I'm just now realizing I haven't been asked in a while! :-)
Post a Comment