Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hi there!


Hi, my name is Sweet Little Mama. It used to be Bratty, I was hard to get along with in my teen years, but the nice lady who cares for me changed my name to fit my new personality.
(She says I'm her favorite)





You have heard of the problems we have been having around here and I wanted to let you know we are feeling much better mostly because of your kind words and friendship.


You got a problem with that!

Just kidding, I'm sweet now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now Sweet Little Mama. I think my free rare chick I received with my order of biddies may be the rooster for you!. He looks like a boy one of you. lol..
I'm sorry to hear about the raccoons getting the chickens. We have so many critters around here that love chicken too.
Thanks for the award and so sorry to not been around lately. My garden is finally finishing up and I only have one more batch of soup to can(I think). I can visit more then.
But of course it is almost time to re-do the raised beds for fall plants. Ohhh, life on a farm.
Good pictures.
Have a great weekend!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I love that you changed her name.
You took such sweet and funny pictures of her. Made me smile, today.

Thanks...and I'm glad that you all are feeling a little better.

Caught any coons yet?

Country Girl said...

Cute post!

Carla said...

I'm so glad you both are feeling a little better!

Danni said...

Me? No, no...I've got no problem! Yes, you look very sweet now. (Except in that one picture.) And beautiful! I'm very glad everyone is feeling better over there after the horrible raccoon event. I hate those guys! Hugs to you and that nice lady who takes care of you.

Kathryn and Ari said...

I guess Mama is a good reminder that we all grow up and shed our adolescent tendencies--eventually!

Hope all is well.
K&A