I am new to this blog thing and was wondering a couple of things. I have read a few moms who have had problems with creepie guys getting photos they post of their children and using them in creepie ways. Now these children, aren't being physically harmed, it's just so yucky. So here is my question, when you see a blog where the mom is frequently putting mostly nude pic's of her child, do you type in a comment saying something, they might not be aware or do you just mind your own business. I don't personally know the mom and like i said, no direct harm. I tend to be too much of a buttinski sometimes and with age I have tried to tone it down a bit, but the mother tiger in me doesn't just stop at my own kids.
Also, when you frequent someones blog almost daily because you are blown away by the talent, creativity and humor of that person, and you really want to send comments on every thing they do. Would that person think it stalkerish? I do have a life and friends of my own and don't want to turn their skin into a suit. I just admire so many other women out there in blog land.
Just wondering.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment