Stepping into the blogging world is a little intimidating for me. I don't usually like talking about myself so I'll probably stick to things I'm working on or interesting finds. I guess i'll tell you about my pup. His name is T-Bone. His face looks like a t-bone steak hence his name. He's 5 and the smartest dog I've ever had. He helps me round up the chickens if I want them in before dark. Keeps the yard free of squirrels. He's not a perfect dog, he does like to rub his face and neck in the stinkiest stuff. Drives me crazy. He'll be on the back deck and if I sneak out the front, I'll find a place in the 4 acre yard to hide, whistle, and he'll sniff me out. How stinky are we humans?
I'm curious to see how this looks so I'll go for now.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment