When I have a lot of work to do I need comfort food to get me through. I have been making bread for the past week and I end up eating half a loaf during the day for lunch. I luuuv fresh baked bread and butter! We then finish it off at dinner. My daughter wanted some for her sandwich for lunch so I made 2 loaves today. Depending on what kind of hogs we are tonight, there ought to be enough for tomorrow.
The big show is Saturday but Friday (my birthday) is the day we set up. So I really only have 3 more days of work. So I may as well type some of my time away because that's how I roll.
I did make a new bag today and have 3 more halfway done. This one is called Maid of Honor. Ain't she purdy. I sold quite a few skull bags at last years show, I only had 3 left for this show so I figured I'd better get crackin. Plus they are fun to make so I don't get as burnt out when I'm having fun.
I did a post about the show last month but in case you missed it I'll put the web up again.
If you are local, I'll warn you the show is huge! 249 vendors and last year close to 10,000 people attended. There are shuttle buses to take you from the old Ford Plant. Also it slows down just a bit around lunch time. It's $3 to get in. It's a juried show with a huge wait list to get in. Nice quality items and a great start on the Homemade holiday shopping.
I'd better get back to work. If I don't post for a day or two, it's not because I don't love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment