Friday, November 30, 2007

Winter is here


at least that's what the Weathermen are predicting. We are supposed to be hit by a big storm tomorrow and into Sunday. They usually are wrong this time of year.... I think it makes them feel important to do the chicken little forecast. I try to be ready no matter what, so today I ......






strung lights and hung our wreath.
Easier said than done. I don't want to relive the experience by telling you the gory details.
This jobbie is 5 feet tall and can be seen down our long driveway from the road.
I saw a green wreath with a red lit bow years ago and had to make one.




I then got the chickens outdoor run sealed up and new roosts. Fixed their broken back door.

Then was rewarded with....






these beauties!


Friday's pizza night


We stacked the wood pile last week so I had one less thing on the list.We usually lose power during an ice storm so I do like having a warm fire.


Lets hope for the best.


1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

I love your wreath! That's much more ambitious than anything I try. Hope you don't lose power this weekend.