Thursday, November 1, 2007

Oh what a night!

I told myself I couldn't turn on the computer until I finished one new bag.
I sold quite a few skull bags last year at the show, so I'm making more.
Halloween Night!

Halloween, when I was a kid, was costumes and trick or treating.

Now for our kids its a party on wheels.

It's a group effort but it's mostly put together by my brother. He's awesome!


Even the dogs get involved.





With the time change delay, it took awhile for the full light effect.




Our wagon was definitely #1 and that 9 year old on the "rich wagon" wasn't even on a wagon at all and was shooting us daggers when she saw ours. Is it wrong of me to have a feeling of glee.



Sixteen of us all pile in but the kids spend most of the night walking from house to house while
we grown ups get to hang out. Works for me!

My Hulk of a man had a great time pulling the wagon with his 54 Ford tractor.

I can't wait for next year. Now I have to get back to work.

2 comments: