I try to stay focused and get more bags done for the big show coming up, I don't know if I truly have ADD, but I've checked out the symptoms and a lot of them describe me to a T.
It is Friday, homemade pizza night, get the dough started, and we usually have a dessert on Friday, bake a incredible chocolate cake with pudding and Kahlua, sew a little and then I need to check some of my favorite bloggers, sew a little more, hmmmm maybe a shower, iron some fabric, I think I'll go visit the chickens awhile, sew some. So now its 2:30 and I have 3 new bags partially started. I have 45 mins till the bus so I may as well blog about my day and still have no new bags finished today. I only have made one and 15 new tissue packs this week. A whole week!
Our last games of Soccer are tomorrow. Sad, but the kids had a great season and it's great to see how they have developed as athletes over the years.
Were having a pumpkin carving/hubbies B-day party at my Mom in law's this weekend so I don't see any sewing in my near future. 2 weeks till the show, Crikey, get working! Nope keep blogging, I have such important things to write about.
such as.....
This is the view from my bedroom. Its a honeysuckle shrub and we have a lot growing wild on our property. We lucked out and have the prettiest out our window.
In the fall it has these great berries for birds (poison for people). I have had up to 14 bluebirds at one time midwinter enjoying the berries. I also have bird feeders hanging in the branches in the winter. I call it the bird sanctuary.
This little bird hit our window today. I try window clings to keep them away but It doesn't work. Most of the time they fly right away, some die and some need just a little help. I wrapped this one in a towel and started to give it water. By the third water drop it started biting my finger. A good sign. Soon after unwrapping, it flew away. I wanted just one more picture of this little beautiful creature. Oh well.
I sure pray people out in California are getting a warm safe place to recover from their trauma.
Hope the rest of you have a good, safe weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment