Monday, October 15, 2007

Gifts and what the?


I got an email last week from Kim from http://wwwkjmart.etsy.com/ . She makes these beautiful painted silk scarves and prints. She said I was the 100th person to heart her etsy shop and she was going to send me something. How sweet is that! So I received this envelope of hand painted papers. The colors are so beautiful and swirly delicious. How do you do that Kim? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I have 70 something hearts on mine... hmmmm... I now want to do the same.






OK, I have a problem. I made myself this lunch bag. Do I eat my lunch at home? Yes. How often do I bag my lunch? A handful of times per year.








Do I have a huge show coming up? Yes. Have I made more than 2 new bags for the show? NO. Do I have a procrastination problem? Yes.











Does this Snoopy bag remind me of the Snoopy Lunch Box I had as a kid? Yes. Does it make me so happy that there are no words to describe? Definitely!




No comments: