Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It was fun while it lasted




Our Indian Summer up in little ol' Michigan is gone. 90 degrees Monday, 50 degrees Wednesday. I like fall but I love summer.
Summer you will be missed.
My mom and her sweet hubbie gave me these chairs today. I have been admiring them for years on visits to their house. Lucky me! The wood frame, the simple design and oh so comfy.
Does anyone know what type or style of chair this is? It says "home chair Ronda N.C." on the tag. I was thinking of putting them in my sons loft. (Hubbie carved a cool place out of un used attic space) Oh the video game marathons, I can see it now.

1 comment:

Sarah Jackson said...

Oh my gosh. I covet those chairs and am going to be green with envy all day. You lucky lucky girl!