Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New show, new sew

I have one more show scheduled for the year on November 10th and this one is a doozie. This show is in my community. It has been going on for 20 years. Has over 250 crafters and last year almost 10,000 people attended. This is an indoor show and goes from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Can you imagine that many people in our Middle School in that short of time? There are shuttle buses throughout town from many parking lots. There is a $3 entry fee and the proceeds help out our schools teams, clubs and youth programs. Crafters across the country are in this show. There is a huge wait list for vendors to get in. I happened to have luck on my side last year and got in the week before the show and had my most successful show there. So this year I am super geeked for this one.

If you want to get more info on the show you can go to www.salineshows.com



I was at a quilt shop and found a scrap pack of Heather Bailey Freshcuts.
Not only did I get a bargain but it also helps me grow and use some fabrics I may not have picked on my own. I found some complimentary fabrics at a JoAnn's to help stretch my treasured Heather Baileys.


So I made these today.

I don't usually use brown but I love with how it turned out.

I centered the flower on this one

For some reason I almost always get a shadow on my pictures. ???

Lets see how many more I can finish in a month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your etsy shop!

Viva la re-purposeed vintage sheets!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bags, love the cheerful, vibrant colors.
Alexandra

Amanda Jean said...

beautiful bags!

Anonymous said...

I love your bags!