Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm ready, I think.

I have my new bags logged, tagged and priced. All the bags are packed. 120 of them! That doesn't include the 109 tissue packs. I am actually tired of sewing, which always happens right before a show. Now tomorrow I just need to load the Monster Truck and get change from the bank. Tomorrow eve is the show set up and my hubbie and kids are going to help. I love them!



Speaking of love, I got my first birthday card this year from my grandpa. He's actually my hubbies grandpa, my kids great grandpa. I have been with my hubbie since 1985 so I claimed him as mine years ago. He was born valentines day in 1920 and is the sweetest man. Grandma (his wife) died a few years ago and she was the queen of sending cards. She sent cards for eeevvvveeerrrryyy holiday. Even holidays you didn't know were holidays. When she died he took over. Can you believe that? What man does that? I haven't sent Christmas cards out in quite a few years because I just seem too busy and this man is remembering birthdays and anniversaries, etc.... So I not only get a beautiful granddaughter card but he sent a $50 dollar check too!

I am lucky and thankful for my grandpa.

2 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

good luck at the show! And here I am whining about 30 bags. You rock!

sugarcreekstuff said...

I didn't make all 120 recently, 27 in the last month. Most are left over from other shows.